If desired, the notary can incorporate the BV through a power of attorney. This power of attorney must then be co-signed by a professional (other notary, lawyer, accountant or tax adviser) in your home country. This professional must declare that you have actually signed the power of attorney, so that the notary is also sure that you agree with the draft deed of incorporation of the BV.

Of course, you do not have to use the power of attorney, and you can also visit the notary and sign on site for the incorporation of the BV.

We offer you the service that you can set up the BV by proxy, so that you save time and effort of visiting the notary.