Application of VAT number for a German GmbH
After the GmbH has been registered with the Trade Register, the application for a VAT number can be processed in Germany.
The following documents are required for this:
- extract from Handelsregister GmbH;
- Gewerbe Anmeldung
- Rental agreement business space / office address GmbH;
- Employment contract directors (Geschäftsführervertrag)
- Notary deed of incorporation
- German bank data
- Detailed description of the activities of GmbH
- Client / supplier statement
The German Tax and Customs Administration will issue a VAT number within a few weeks of receiving these documents.
The form to be used for registration can be viewed here.
If you need help filling in the form, you can contact our office.